Syncs with fitness app: sync data like CALORIES, vitamins, minerals and more with fit bit and Apple health
Nutritionix database: get instant access to about 1 million food database. Add and customize your own food data as needed
Smart Bluetooth: works with Bluetooth on iOS and Android. You can easily operate the scale through smart VeSync app to Tare, convert units and adjust display time
Track macros: set your health goal of Keta, diet, or balanced, and make progress for a better living. Get a daily, weekly, monthly analysis report
Accurate measurements: accurately weigh anything between 3g to 5000g in measurement increments of 1g/ 0. 04oz
Unit conversion: 4 units supplied to switch, oz/oz:lb/g (milk & water)/ml (milk & water)
From the manufacturer
Frequently Asked Questions & Answers-VeSync
Can VeSync sync with other fitness app?
Yes. VeSync can sync with Apple Health and Fitbit now. For more other fitness apps like Samsung Health and MyFitnessPal, we are now negotiating with them and will keep VeSync updated once they are available.
Why can't I search some certain foods?
VeSync has built-in about 1 million food database and continuing updating. If you can't search most of data, please check and update to the latest version.
Why are the nutrition values incorrect?
VeSync will output nutritional information based on the food weight and the matched food item entry recorded in the Nutritionix database.
To avoid inaccurate info, please input the food name as completed as you can. For example, input "bananas, raw" instead of "banana" to help VeSync identify your food more relevant.
Can I use barcode scanner function?
Currently, barcode is sourced from Nutritionix database and the quantity is a little bit limited . We are negotiating with paid databases, and subsequent databases and functions will be more powerful. We suggest you could use Custom Food function to record your daily frequent eaten items.
Is it designed for US only?
Yes. Currently, this nutrition scale is designed for US only , and not advised for other countries and districts use.
Frequently Asked Questions & Answers-Scale
Is it accurate?
Equipped with four accurate sensors, this nutrition scale can measure any items ranging from 3 g to 5000 g, with 1g increments. To get an accurate measurements, please kindly refer to the below tips:
- Place the scale on a hard, dry, flat surface, and put the item to be weighed on the center of the weighing platform;
- Make sure the screen displays zero before measuring;
- Keep the scale away from dirt, dust, vibrations, wind, air currents, and electromagnetic interference.
How can I connect the scale via Bluetooth?
Get access to more nutrition values and graphs, please download VeSync app and connect it via Bluetooth. In case of connection failure, please try the following tips:
- Make sure your phone’s operating system is running on iOS 9.0+ or Android 4.3+.
- The scale should only be connected directly to your phone via the VeSync App. Do NOT connect the scale in your phone's Bluetooth settings.
- Make sure the scale is not currently connected to any other phone or app.
- Make sure your scale and phone are within 30 ft (10 m) of each other.
- Try turning off any VPN apps.
- Uninstall and re-download the latest version of Vesync app or Restart the Bluetooth connection after restarting the phone.